A must have from birth to 7 months, LEVO rocker fits perfectly with your interior.
Its wood conception and design contrast with regular baby furniture. Its natural rocking follows softly the movements of babies.
The LEVO seat is now adjustable thanks to pressures and allows the harness to be positioned in two different positions. With its new removable harness, the LEVO turns into a nice rocking chair when the child grows up. This way, our rocker adapts to the child’s rhythm, providing more comfort for many years to come.
Created and manufactured by the eco-responsible brand Le Petit Lucas du Tertre, the 100% cotton Hibiscus fabric is made using Indian printing, weaving and artisanal manufacturing techniques: Frame printing, which works like a stencil. The colour rendering is exceptional and incomparable.
- To use from birth and until the baby can sit alone (3.5 to 9 Kg) (7.7 to 19.8 lbs) according to the EU standard EN12790:2009
- Very easy to assembly with an Allen key provided
- Adjustable seat by means of pressure: two different positions
- Removable harness as the child grows
- LEVO can now be used for up to 7 months with the harness and up to 5 years without the harness
- Easy to take off and machine wash the fabric (40°C) / Spin max. 400 rpm / Flat-dry on a flat surface
- Dimension of the baby rocker: (H38 x L70 x W45 cm.) (H15 x L28 x W18 in.)
- Net weight of the baby rocker : 3,6kg
- Registered design
- Made in EU or Turkey
- Do not use the rocker before reading the instruction manual
- Do not use the rocker with the harness if the child is sitting up unaided
- This rocker is not intended for long periods of sleep
- Seat frame and legs in wood : Outside walnut multi-ply wood from Europe. Inside Birch multi-ply wood from Europe. varnished with mat water 2 coat.
- Seat : Fabric 100% Cotton, Filling 100% Polyester