Do you dream of an attractive and flexible highchair? Charlie Crane has created one!
The TIBU chair whose simple design was inspired by 1950s French industrial design is a real success. Available in several colors, it offers different seating configurations thus allowing it to be used from the age of 6 months (with Baby Set) to 8 year and over.
An optional pair of table top, belts and seat cushions are offered and are advised for infants aged 6 to 18 months.
This version in beech wood and white metal is one of the most popular of our collection. It will fit perfectly in your interior, while keeping its design and practicality!
- To be used when infant can sit unaided (with Baby Set) to 6 years old
- 2 sitting positions and 3 step-foot positions allow the chair to be adapted to the child’s height
- Conforms to the European Standard EN14988:2017+A1:2020
- Not delivered pre-assembled. Easy installation using the included Allen key
- Optional pair of suitable cushions
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès and Tristan Kopp/ Re-Do Studio for Charlie Crane
- Patented model
- Product size: 84 x 59 x 52 cm
- Height of the seat: 54 cm without cushion / 57 cm with cushion
- Made in the European Union
The TIBU chair with the baby set and harness is intended for children who are able to sit up on their own, up to 3 years old or with a weight of 15 kg or less.
- ¾ inch steel-pipe frame painted with bright epoxy paint
- Backrest and belt: multi-layered birch-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
- Wooden elements: birch plywood veneered HPL beech or walnut depending on version
Content of the packaging:
- 1 metal structure composed of a frame, two feet, reinforcing cross-bar and three footrest pieces
- 1 seat, 1 backrest and 1 curved multi-layered wood footrest
- 1 bag of screws and bolts including 4 floor glides
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/NL/IT/ES)
- CAREFUL: the baby set, table tray or cushions are not included in this version, you have to order them separately.