The CYBEX Sirona Z2 i-Size Car Seat in Deep Black showcases safety, convenience and style. With the clever 360 rotation mechanism, you can easily choose between the rear-facing and forward-facing positions. The car seat can now be rotated even in the reclined position making your little one's entry and exit effortless.
CYBEX are known for industry-defining safety standards assured with the inbuilt Linear Side-impact Protection System and energy-reduction technology. Every ride will be smooth, comfortable and safe for you and your little one.
In the rear-facing position, Sirona Z2 i-Size reduces the risk of injury in a head-on collision. Tests show that the force of impact from a frontal crash is distributed more evenly over a large area of the car seat shell. It is recommended to use the Sirona in the rear-facing position until baby is at least 15 months old or longer if possible.
The Sirona Z2 includes a removable newborn inlay, which creates a near-flat lying position for newborns. This helps to reduce the risk of the baby’s head tipping forward while they sleep.
The Base Z2 (available separately) is needed to fit the car seat in place, the design emphasizes safety and functionality making it a great choice for families who are looking for a safe and reliable car seat option. The Base is also equipped an ISOFIX anchoring system for extra safety and peace of mind.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1x CYBEX Sirona Z2 i-Size Car seat
- 1x Newborn Inlay
- 1x User guide
- 360 rotation
- Recline position
- Magnetic belt holder
- Integrated L.S.P. System
- I-size norm, UN R129/03
- Grows with your little one
- Height-adjustable headrest
- Energy-reduction technology
- More safety with forward-facing
- Choose between rear + forward-facing
- The car seat can now be rotated even in the relined position
- Weight: 15kg
- Measurements: L71 x W43 x H64cm
- Suitable for use from birth till 4 years
- Compatible with: CYBEX SensorSafe + Cybex Base Z2
- Little one's height: From 45 to 105 cm + weight max. 18 kg
The newborn inlay should be removed once baby is taller than 60cm